Sunday 30 June 2013

WHITE OUT (I HAVE INSTAGRAM)

Lace and crochet. It's all about being delicate and feminine. Wearing a classic look that parades romanticism brings with it a certain feeling of power and beauty. And when you do find yourself in one such outfit, it's easy to slip into a fantasy thought, and pretend that just for today your life is going to be like a romance novel (though one with a 'happily ever after' ending). So today, in all my white, this is where I will wait, on the steps of a terrace house, for my prince charming. 

Also, BIG news. I have finally joined Instagram. Feel free to follow me @itsizzybea (just like my Twitter) and I'll be sure to follow you back. I can promise you some more frequent 'daily' outfit posts, sneak peeks of blog posts, everyday shenanigans and probably some food snaps in there too.








Top: Lucy in the Sky
Shorts: Sabo Skirt
Shoes: Wittner

Photos by Annisa

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love white and this dress is just stunning!
    Going to follow you on instagram. Please follow me back:) @volovique

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details on this dress! And instagram is so addictive, be careful!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is perfection! I love the romantic feel of these photos.

    Just followed you on instagram! I'm @emmalasquirrel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.